Sunday, January 10, 2010

Welcome Ed. Welcome 2010.

Yes. Hi, I am back again in a way. Its been some time since i last blogged about crazy and happening stuff in clubs. For the past few months, I dunno if i have changed for the better or worst. But seriously, life still goes on.

My school days are going to en-act itself, hope my results can be as good as my poly days. Working and study, many cant cope. Me too am afraid. I don't want my life to change too much due to further studies.

I did hesitate even at the last minute to withdraw out from sch. Its a fact that having a degree doesn't mean that you get good payroll in the near future. Even you dont hold on to one, doesn't mean that you can't be rich.

My current job is getting stagnant and I am getting bored. I am still hanging on here because I need to finish my degree before i can move on. If i had withdrawn from school, maybe i would have tendered. Job hunting and interviews make adrenaline pumping, you just hate and love it. I wonder how people can stay in their job for like 20 - 30 over years, doing the same old thing.

Sometimes, we just don't get what we really want in life. Don't you think so?

No comments:

Post a Comment