Monday, April 13, 2009

Clubbing yet again!!

Haha. Its back to ed story telling time again. As usual, clubbing stories are always as interesting as ever. It was payday on Thursday, due to the 12th falling on a stay home Sunday and our wallet was replenished with full of bullets. Lol. "Well, inside the bank actually!" Cannot really spend all, must save abit. After work that day, had dinner at lau pat sat yet again and then walk over to Boat Quay. Was thinking whether to club or sing at pub or go home? lol. We hesitated. Went over to the prata shop, called some of my frens asking them where are they going tonite, long weekend. Must enjoy ya!

Soon, we decided to go club, as usual. haha. We walked to dbl O from boat quay, its was.. ya far! but ok la, walking distance. We checked out the age limit n the songs that will be played that nite. Zhijun underage. wth. haha. I called her up and tell her she can go in, but need to pay cover charge of $20. She ask me got free de or not? i stunned. She then changed her mind sae she not going liao, going sat to st james. ok!

Till then, been working the whole day, was not in good shape n smell. And was thinking still young, better club! if not next time no more chance le. haha. den we took cab home and prepare our clubbing suit for a nite at "reBeL". haha. First time there, jiewei saes personally he like it there alot. So we went there instead of joining michelle and sandy at st james. I like got alot of Kang Tao. haha.

That night, was quite a first time nite. lol. drank graveyard and lamborgini fire or duno what u called it. digusting la seriously. haha. Know 2 girls there and we buy graveyard treat them drink, that girl super turned off, sae i force her drink beer. LOL. ed sings: "watever watever watever!" The crowd there not so bad. Music too loud for me. Eugene says he like it. Well.

Woke up by her sms the next day, ask me if i am going out. Was thinking why the sudden contacting? Anyway, actualie intended to stay at home to rest coz will be clubbing again on sat. If go tonite will be quite over. She told me paige is going too so i ask Eug if he wants to go. She told me free entry plus free drink. So juz tinking go the club Attica take a look and see how was she. Well, she has kinda changed. Ha, i duno how to describe it. Maybe no longer the girl i missed that much and one that has grown up abit and turned havoc. To others, maybe i have changed alot too. So we are the same.

We started toking and started dancing. The feeling is like fulfilling what was left undone when i promised her to bring her to club. Never imagined that the first time we clubbed together, we are no longer lovers. But the feeling is like we have never parted ways. Never drink much, i was not drunk. I dont think she feel this way. Ha. Think she just needed someone. The nite ended.

Early in the morning on a closed room Saturday, she msged me again. Tell me Yiting ask if i was going st james that nite. Hello?! came the next msg. I replied ya. Calynn invited me to go there, Zhijun is going there too. Why not? haha. Long time no see girls. But couldnt contact zj, she lost her fone. So i can only look for Calynn there. ZJ fren, vivien juz tell me she hallucinating saw me, maybe its me. haha. saw someone look like jay chou. wth. den i ask her where she see this guy, near podium!. Den i tell her i was near the podium the whole nite with my ex la. and she confirmed thats me. So crowded oso let you see dao. Your mimi yan not bad. whahaha.

And ya, dance whole nite wif her, wasnt a pleasant one when a malay guy came over n molested YT. realie abit dots. This is one hell good reason i dun like my gf to go clubbing. who cares if u slap or kick that guy. He still got what he wants. I am sorry that i went too harsh on you again. YT they all left ard 3 plus, and sent pl home safely. Me n eug went over to calynn's table n had a drink den we walk to dragonfly n take a look. Sian no live band. Sylvester go sleep liao. I like him. Alot may beg to differ. he is not that bad.

AFter partying, went to mac had breakfast. Damn cheap. EVerything so cheap outside a club. Wanted to order a jug before we left, freaking $50! damn ex can. Was freakin thirsty drank lots of milo in mac! hahah.

The next day, peili told me that she have no problem being good frens with all her ex bf. hope i m not the first one (having problem). Lol. Imagine, I left her for another girl. 3 mths later. we dance & hug closely together, sweet tok to her. Then i tell her, I have no problem being close frens with all my exs, hope you dun break my record. Haha. Will i dio slap? your commment pls thank you.

Anyway, don't think she will contact me for the time being. As i tell her i wanan forget her n move on. she knows what to do.

just now saw edam's msn saying : "ncoeusf". I go hi him and sae confuse? he tell me you know why? This was our conversation:

Edam: Coz my fren still love this girl but ask pl not to contact him.
Ed: NB.

Good nite.

No comments:

Post a Comment