Wednesday, April 01, 2009

shopping yet again.

Ha. I went to cut hair after work today. Tot the hairstylist of mine went missing. Been searching for him since last week, uncontactable. But anyway he is back. And i got my hair cut. =) lol. pLeased!

Been window shopping for 3days in a row, but todae i finally spent some money. ARgh. Seriously, damn hard to control but that is something i dun have and i tink its pretty in the trend right now or maybe long time ago? haha. Its an electric blue cardigan. Went to collage on monday. Heard from my fren who saes that there's discount there. the Cine outlet guy told me no size for the cardi, ask him check tell me what only his shop have this design. Bloody hell, i go far east de got 2 pcs la. _|_ lol. anyway, 89bucks got 50%. good buy must buy de la.. haha. will post it up when my camera is ready for my blog photos.

In the previous email, said that i wanan quit clubbing. ya. Hell true, very hard. Calynn juz jio me go powerhouse next sat. and Eug bought so mani clothes dat he tell me he cant stay at home for another weekend. i guess i m in quite a dilemma not going? ha. will see how.

As for relationship issues, i guessed i was pretty wrong trying to find a girl to replace my ex gf, which lead me to some confusion if all these girls are really suitable n compatible for me. Anyway i have decided to shun qi zhi ran. Should never had rush to get anyone out of the blue. Its just so wrong.

Tomorrow need to wake up early (I hope i can)! Its the day of the month again. AH GONG AH MA PAYDAY! LOL. i control your money la. Anyway i m obliged to give you money. Thats my Job! Good nite.

No comments:

Post a Comment