Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Hello Wisconsin


Just back home from my gf's place. Took quite a number of pics at her place within a hour or so. Most of the pics are just crap. Ya. I only put nice pics. Especially this one on the right hand side. Her room's wall is cool. Like very stylo like tat, but its less than 1/4 of the one sided wall. Dear, when can you finish painting it? I think you wun la, busy sewing clothes for some monies. Pity money to be exact. Late for work again as usual. Tml try to get up early. 6am?? Can someone give me morning call? I really need lots of alarm clock. Lol. Why do pple blog man? Rozita saw my old blogs. Damn it. It wasnt meant to be seen by others! Ya i guilible. But i got it removed just now. In the office while doing some work. STUPID topping up so many!! For the past 2 days, i have 20 cases already! Yup, i haven touch it. Tomorrow going to OT and claim time off! But Eric called me just now ask me wanan go listen to Propnex talk or not? *Thinking.. YA. I tink more abt that tomorrow. This blogspot how come cannot edit the skin? Can someone advise me? Damn it man.

No comments:

Post a Comment