Sunday, December 14, 2008

That 83's Show?


Yes. I am back into blogging. Thanks to Kahyong! Haha. Was running through the msn contact list to see who i can chat with while my gf restarts her comp. Yup. Saw KY's blog url, so i went in and take a look. A sad friend of mine whom just broke off with his gf. Not really just. Its been 2 to 3 mths already. I understand that this period is not easy for you. I been thru it for just one day, and i realie cant take it. Yes. I am weak. Haha. But it will be over just when you know it. So smile more to attract more girls. Anyway, let me briefly describe my blog name. Recently been watching That '70s Show and was thinking what blog name to use. All those difficult words come in to my mind and i wish to act stylo as always to make my blog as cool as anyone. But, sometimes simplicity is the coolest thing in the world. There you go.. My 3rd blog.. That '83s Show.

2 comments: