Saturday, December 20, 2008

The next big thing

Recently just bought an insurance savings plan which needs me to pay a yearly of $1,700. I tink thats the only way i can save money. There are lots of temptation in this world. Once you are stuck in it, there you go. Thinking of getting a bag recently, dont wish to spend too much. Maybe a bag less than 500 will be fine. I don't like Zinc! - KK this sentence is for you. Hahah. Saw one Agnes B bag which is quite cool. Lots of stars. My gf's favorite! but that one is too big and kinda too striking. The price is still within its budget. $345. This morning wake up and took a look at LV's catalogue online. Saw this bag, duno y i fallen in love with it. I know it looks abit girly. But damn it, I am a guy in a girl's body. Still checking out the price online. Its at least $1,000. 2 times the budget set. Lol. Sometimes in life, if you want things, do get the best! You wont regret.

No comments:

Post a Comment