Monday, January 12, 2009

ok now drunk.. dun care what i say.. but i still need to blog.. this is fun.. haha

okok.. damn drunk now. i see what i can blog wif my drunkened head.. sms her 3 times.. she nv reply at all.. this is good .. thanks.. appreciate it.. this is going to be fun.. crap.. i m sad.. msg everyone.. tell everyone.. ikenn\'' ditch.. like i very ke lian like tat.. yesi m.. i cry so hard like nv before.. dunno y.. i nv drink i nv cry.. my dad scold me.. sae i siao.. my sis.. tahnsk to u.. u help me pour the chivas.. elder sis.. thanks for the alcohol.. haha.. younger sis.. u help me pour.. i know my future wun be lack of girls.. i know my standard.. but still i m sad.. cried damn hard.. this is cool.l.. release.. abt there liao.. going to koon.. naing juz jio me go sleep.. so mani frens.. keep me company.. i realie treasured u guys alot.. although i admit i m a zhong se qing you kinda guy.. but u guys are still there for me.. love you.. cheers to alcohol... love you.. cryign rules.!!! hahahahaha i realie love you alot peili!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ok damn haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment