Wednesday, January 21, 2009

single life resolution

Hi everyone, ed is back. but not realie that back. ha. juz need some pretty time to really get over. but i can sae that i m on the right track. =) lots of things happened since i last blog abt this stupid spongebob singing. that person who sings, is not me. sounded really bad. ha. i sound way better. crapz!

So, single life resolution. Whats it all about? I guess i m realie changing my lifestyle these days. lots of meets up with my long time no catch friends. mostly are single guys, thats y free to pei me.. haha.. some are attached la.. blessed with so many good friends.. sorry i m back to join u single guys club..

At last, i have this urge to get myself a Vespa! and i m sure this time i m for real!! waiting for the march bonus, den i can buy le.. got my bike licence since april 2003 and i have never bought a bike. funny rite? got bad experience la.. last time ride my dad's bike kenna one quite serious accident which nearly caused me good bye. well gotta ride safetly ok ed? i m getting the red one.. Any suggestions guys? ha.


Recently, tried to intro eugene and daniel to my company. Eugene had an interview today, it did not went smoothly and i tink its all abt his olvl results. my AD sae that scare his maths not good. i was tinking.. u nv give him a chance, how u know he wun be any better den the guys u have on ur hand? Give people a chance to help you. You nv know man. And daniel, tough luck! HR sae that his cert is not recognize.. it was quite a set back for him.. i feel sad for him though.. coz i know whats it like to be having a bad payroll job and opportunities just dun walk your way. Jia you bah Daniel. Sorry, cant help much.

Last of all.. Enjoy life! =)

1 comment:

  1. once again, say only. haha. no bike. Just now just saw an accident, the biker was on the floor, everyone just stood still and watch. Life is short. Treasure.

    ReplyDelete