Monday, January 05, 2009

work work work..

Just now type so much.. comp "kee siao"! All goNe.. Anyway, year end was busy, shag, tired and at last its over. Was wondering if i were this tired when i was in giordano? Anyway retail job sucks! haha.. No offence! Never did i regret joining my current company which gave me a second thought when i always condemned office job after my attachment with some "screws" company. Oops they sell screws! Haha.. Can still remember the days when i help them draw blue print of the screws.. Machiam designing your own product.. haha..

Was really busy with life recently when i juz enrol for DRIVING lessons. Time is not enough having to work, drive and pei my xing gan bao bei, my pei pei !! LOL.. I din know i can be so "rou ma". Din blog much recently as did not go out much. Nothing much to blog about. This weekend must go out liao.. If not, later gf not happy!! den can take pic den can blog again..

Recently, some "interest" caught my mind.. doing some research about it.. Shall see.. Need some bright ideas.. anyone? haha.. no one knows what i m toking about.. i shall just keep it a secret first bah.. maybe its just a dream?

Been busy with work but there are still time for some crappy fotos.. Let me introduce....

MSS TONIGHT!!
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Always a cheerful guy.. Having fun huh bingyu..? KK busy working.. no mood take pic!

Photobucket

Alvin , Guanrong , Ed , Bingyu

Photobucket

No need to intro..

Photobucket Ok! Enough.. Back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment